Why shop small and shop local? Thanks for asking…
1. Buy local and support yourself– Money that we make, we use to support other local businesses, thus continuing to strengthen the economic base of our community.
2. Keep our community unique-We offer a sense of being “someplace” (Leland/Wilmington/NC), not just “anyplace”.
3. Better Customer Service– We know our products and are here to assist you!
4. Buy what you want, not what someone wants you to buy- Shop with us for one-of-a-kind things and things of interest…not mass produced.
5. Reduce environmental impact– We have upscaled and reworked things that are already here…reducing waste.
Just 5 more reasons to swing by the “pop up” market tomorrow, December 4th from 2pm until 7pm!
The Girls at Seaglass Salvage Market